Internet research shows which video game characters audiences find sexiest
Yes, today we are going to a strange place. This weird place is made up of hot video game characters. Most players are guilty of finding an attractive character every now and then, but it’s always interesting to see what the general consensus is when it comes to things like this. I know for me it’s always nice to know that I’m not the only one looking at what is essentially a drop of pixels and thinking “Nice”. A recent study – created by compiling Google search data and information from various fan sources – to make a list of the sexiest male and female video characters and the result is surprisingly diverse in terms of the types of games they come from. and types of characters. . It’s certainly an interesting look at what is considered attractive by the gaming community in general. Check out the ten sexiest female and male characters below.
The ten sexiest female video game characters
1. Lara Croft. Grave robber Series. Research volume of 169,100.
2. Samus Aran- Metroid Series. Search volume of 112,000.
3. Jill Valentine- resident Evil Series. Search volume of 110,400.
4.Chun Li street fighter Series. Research volume of 102,100.
5. Widow- Monitoring. Search volume of 102,000.
6. Rosaline. Super Mario Series. Research volume of 90,300.
seven. Bayonette. Bayonetta Series. Search volume of 78,300.
8. Tifa Lockhart. Final fantasy Series. Research volume of 56,900.
9. Palutene. Icarus Child Series. Research volume of 51,400.
ten. Ada wong. resident Evil Series. Search volume of 45,300.
Of course, Lara is number one. She has been an iconic character for twenty-five years now and has always been considered one of the most well-known and – how to say – “admired” female characters in video games. I also love the variety of games involved here over the decades. The most recent fan favorite is Widowmaker from Monitoring, which isn’t too surprising considering the aerodynamic nature of its outfit. The only character that surprised me was Rosalina from Super Mario series. I would have thought she was considered cuter than sexy and how did she manage to beat Princess Peach and Princess Daisy?
The ten sexiest male video game characters
1. Link: THE Legend of Zelda Series. Search volume of 54,800.
2. Geralt de Riv: The witcher Series. Search volume of 4,400.
3. Master chef: Halo Series. Search volume of 3,100.
4. Cloud Strife: Final fantasy Series. Search volume of 2,290.
5. Sephiroth: Final fantasy Series: research volume of 1,970.
6. Vega: street fighter Series: research volume of 1,740.
seven. Kratos: God of the war Series: research volume of 1,470.
8. Dante: The devil can cry Series: research volume of 1,300.
9. Chris Redfield: resident Evil Series: research volume of 1,280.
ten. Kano: Mortal combat Series. Search volume of 1240.
The search volumes for male versus female characters made me laugh out loud, I’m not going to lie. But look at that jump between the number one and number two spots. Shit, Link. I’m not quite sure how I feel about this list, but it all comes down to personal taste I guess. I get Geralt, Cloud, Dante, Chris Redfield and even Kratos. But Master Chief is hidden behind a helmet. The allure of mystery I guess. Link being number one just makes me a little uncomfortable because he’s so young. I’m not just talking about the kid version of him either. He always seems to be a character that is too young to be considered sexy. Sephiroth… okay, yeah, I can support that too. But Kano from Mortal combat?? No thanks. He’s a mad Australian who surely has more problems than he is worth. I have to say – for the male and female lists – where are the Mass Effect and Dragon age characters? I am personally offended by their lack of inclusion.
Take a look at the full list for yourself at the link here.